The following is a message from Thai Lee, SHI President and CEO
As SHI continues to monitor the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to again emphasize that our top priority continues to be the safety and health of all employees, customers and partners as well as that of their extended families and communities. That is why SHI has recently taken the following steps:
- Adhering to local jurisdiction mandates, each SHI office location will remain closed through the following dates:
- All SHI United States offices – through June 1.
- SHI Milton Keynes – through June 1.
- SHI Canada – through June 2
- SHI France – return to office on May 11, with some staff continuing to telework.
- SHI's Hong Kong - return to office on May 4, with some staff continuing to telework.
- SHI Singapore – through June 1.
- Any SHI employee whose job function allows him or her to work from home may do so. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and could extend this work from home policy.
- Considerations are being made to adjust the timelines of our scheduled physical move to SHI Austin's new home at Garza Ranch. Adjusted timelines will be shared with all employees, customers and partners when appropriate.
- Employees with children attending schools or daycare that are closed will be permitted to work from home for the duration of the closure, whenever possible.
- SHI's Knox and Ridge Warehouse and Integration Centers are open and will continue to fulfill customer orders. Employees and managers at both sites are taking all possible precautions to limit exposure.
Thank you to ALL SHI employees!
Measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 are impacting our world in unprecedented ways and with startling speed. While SHI has always taken pride in our ability to adapt and innovate quickly, this global pandemic has SHI implementing "something we've never tried before" on a near-daily basis. Enacting new policies and procedures well - at record speed - requires an organization of extremely dedicated professionals who remain committed to helping colleagues, customers and partners overcome the same business, technical and personal hurdles facing us all today.
I am extremely grateful to be surrounded by the amazing employees of SHI. Knowing how COVID-19 has impacted the everyday lives of all of us and our families, I cannot thank you enough for the continued world-class support you provide to our customers, our partners and to each other, every single day. It is my hope that you all stay healthy and safe throughout the worst of this pandemic and beyond.
Thank you for all that you do!